ASTM B704 N08825 Incoloy Alloy 825 seamless coiled tubing hydraulic
MEILONG TUBE provides a wide range of tubular product forms and
materials mainly for the oil & gas sector. Our products have
been successfully used in some of the most aggressive subsea and
downhole conditions and we have a long proven track record of
supplying products that meet the strict quality requirements of the
Oil & Gas and geothermal energy sectors.
Improvements in the technology for the enhanced exploitation of oil
and gas fields has increasingly required the use of long continuous
lengths of stainless steel and nickel alloy tubulars for hydraulic
control, instrumentation, chemical injection, umbilical and
flowline control applications. The benefits of this tubular
technology have resulted in reduced operating costs, improved
recovery methods and reduced capital expenditure by connecting
downhole valves and chemical injection with remote and satellite
wells to a fixed or floating central operating platform.
• Downhole hydraulic control lines.
• Downhole chemical control lines.
• Subsea control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection.
• Smoothbore control lines used in fibre optic applications.
Coiled tubing is available in a range of different product forms
depending on the customer requirements. We manufacture seam welded
and redrawn, seamless tube products. The standard grades are 316L,
alloy 825 and alloy 625. Other grades of stainless steel in duplex
and superduplex and nickel alloy are available on request. Tubing
can be supplied in the annealed or cold worked condition.
• Seam-welded and redrawn tubing.
• Seamless and redrawn tubing.
• Diameter from 3.18mm (0.125’’) to 25.4mm (1.00’’) OD.
• Wall thickness from 0.51mm (0.020’’) to 3mm (0.118”).
• OD tolerance +/- 0.005’’ (0.13mm) and +/- 10% wall thickness.
Other tolerances are available on request.
• Coil lengths up to 13,500m (45,000ft) without orbital joints.
• Encapsulated, PVC coated or bare line tubing.
• Available on wooden or steel drums.